Default How many account types your broker offer?

Many brokers offer at least two sorts of records. The littlest record is known as a smaller than normal record and expects you to exchange with a minimum of, say, $250, offering a high measure of leverage (which you require so as to profit with so minimal initial capital). The standard record gives you a chance to exchange at a wide range of leverages, however it requires a minimum initial capital of $2,000. My broker Forex4you offer just a single sort of record which can take out the perplexity of traders. Furthermore, the best trading stage is mt4 providing for exchange.

Default Re: How many account types your broker offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rein Boomsma View Post
    Many brokers offer at least two sorts of records. The littlest record is known as a smaller than normal record and expects you to exchange with a minimum of, say, $250, offering a high measure of leverage (which you require so as to profit with so minimal initial capital). The standard record gives you a chance to exchange at a wide range of leverages, however it requires a minimum initial capital of $2,000. My broker Forex4you offer just a single sort of record which can take out the perplexity of traders. Furthermore, the best trading stage is mt4 providing for exchange.
    I think it is very helpful at all to facilitate the trader in running it and most important is the bonuses and promotions it provides, such as the broker FXB Trading so what we do and do more easy to run
    FXB Trading | Great Benefit from FXB Trading to you!

Default Re: How many account types your broker offer?

Your ads here $43/month

There are thousands of brokers available in the retail market place and they are of various forms like ECN, STP and Market Maker. I have been trading with an ECN broker called Trade12 and enjoying a lot. I am enjoying ECN accounts with lowest commission, wide range of deposit bonus, no restrictions for pending orders, high liquidity of source and they allow all types of transaction medium.

Thread Information