Default To whom u will blame for mumbai terrorist attack?

In the recent dates only ten terrorist attacked the mumbai in 4 place killing more than 200 people. Whom do u think is the cause of this attack our leader or our security guide?

Exclamation 疱克胶囊系列药物

北京中医药大学专家组根据《神农本草经》、《刘涓子鬼遗方,卷第五》、《圣济总录·一百三十三 卷·热疮》、《外科启玄》关于中医对生殖器疱疹的病因、病机、治则入手,结合现在生物研究,从H SV-2病毒自身特点入手,研制的疱克胶囊系列药物,运用现代微生物学理论,采用高新生物基因技术。精选了地道极 品中药,配合现代制作工艺精致而成,是目前国内外治疗疱疹之精品。  经过大量的药学试验及临床实践证明: 本品具有极强的细胞渗透性,杀除神经节和血液中的疱疹病毒。无任何毒副作用。疱克系列药物不仅具有抗病毒作用,同时有效解决了生殖器疱疹久治不愈、反复发作的难题。   疱克胶囊系列药物:生殖器疱疹治疗必须进行整体调节,本品在肠道中以基质和脂化物的形式被吸收,通过免疫功能的整合改善,增强细胞自身的 解毒、排毒功能,彻底清除掉存在血液组织细胞核中以及神经细胞内的病毒因子,改善单纯疱疹局部皮肤、神经细胞的免疫力,彻底清除患者临床及亚临床潜伏病毒,并产生永久抗体,有效杜绝复发!对复发型 、顽固型疱疹同样根除。达到从根本上治疗生殖器疱疹症的效果。

I think Indian Governmant should take blame as they were sllepping when the terrorist came to Mumbai.They could have stopped it from happening if they had been active.

Yeah i too agree with rajesh ... they are the mastermind in this terrorist activity ...

i feel the present govt is very relaxed when it comes to cross border terrorism. in the last 5 years they have not acted sternly against any sort of disruptive elements. if the govt is very vigilant, pakistan wont be in a position to get away with these kinds of activities on Indian soil.

i will blame to India becz if we have tight security then the problem wouldnt be so serious

Pune known as Cambridge of India in Maharashtgra state of India

Red face stop this blame game

It would be unfair to indulge in blamegame over the attack on Mumbai,from terrorists. It is world known fact that transborder terrorism is very active. On almost on or from all borders of India, primarily from Pakistan, and backed fanatic religious muslim world terrorists are bent upon it. It is the state backed practice of Pakistan. Whosoever is the ruler in Pakistan, he or she donot or cannot survive without anti india stand and steps. In this desire to control and govern pakistan everybody has backed and supported terrorism in and around pakistan. They are the main culprit.

However, vigilant the indian or maharashtrian govt would be , it would be impossible to stop such things.

Default Re: stop this blame game

I do not blame to any country or person without any proof because this is not any small blame .

Default Re: To whom u will blame for mumbai terrorist attack?

Your ads here $43/month

Pakistan ,,,,,,,,,,,

Thread Information